Both our shops are located in Javea Park, just off Av de Paris. We are situated on a crescent walkway, linking a few shops and cafes.

There is plenty of free parking available.

We have a general shop, accepting goods as donations which are then sold and all the proceeds are passed to Cancer Care Javea. Alternatively, customers can open a client account and place their property for sale by the shops. The client retains 70% of the sale price and donates the remaining 30% to Cancer Care Javea.

To become a client, we require your NIE or Passport Number and for you to complete a registration form and agree to the Terms and Conditions. You also need to bring a minimum of five acceptable items on your first registration as a client.

It’s a fun and savvy way to sell your goods and clothes for cash – pat yourselves on the back for recycling, but most of all, the fact that you know that 30% will go straight into the charity’s account to be distributed to our incredibly worthy cancer related projects.

The General Shop

Address: Avinguda de Paris, 8. 03730 Javea, Alicante
Opening: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 1pm
Telephone: 965790129

We welcome all donations of Men’s and Women’s clothes, books, bedding and small household items, Bric a Brac and small electrical items. All items are accepted on the following conditions:

  • Goods are accepted, on the understanding that loss or damage to the goods is NOT the responsibility of the Cancer Charity Centre.
  • Maximum 5 items per week in the general shop.
  • Items found to be dirty, torn or generally in poor condition will not be accepted.
  • All items are held for ONE month. If goods are unsold at the end of that period and they are NOT RECLAIMED by the owner, they become the property of the charity centre and all money raised by their sale will be donated to the Charity.
  • Money for items sold will be held for three months from the date of sale and, if not claimed by the owner, the money will then be donated to the charity.

The Cancer Care Boutique

Address: Avinguda de Paris, 8B. 03730, Alicante
Opening times: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 2pm
Telephone number: 965796846

The Boutique Is a Charity Shop with a difference! In the boutique we try to be more selective and only take in the premium women’s wear brands and designer labels to sell at great prices. We still accept donations of ladies’ clothes and accessories, but they must be only those special new and nearly new items that you would expect to see in a boutique.

If you wish to sell your items in the Boutique, the same terms and conditions as the General Shop apply. ​The stock in both shops is always changing and there are always fabulous bargains to be had, so keep checking our rails regularly.

Pay out to owners for goods sold is only between 10:00 & 12:30 on Wednesday and Thursday. There will be a payment of 70% to customers and 30% donated to Cancer Care.

We have been working together for several years now and really enjoy our days on duty.

One of the teams describe the ladies in the ‘Posh shop ‘ or ‘Boutique’ as a friendly lot who love to help shoppers find the right item from our quality range of clothes, shoes and bags for every occasion. They say it is very rewarding knowing they are helping Cancer Care to raise their extensive funds whilst having fun!

If you have a spare morning why not consider being a volunteer in one of our shops and join the fun?

BECOME PART OF CANCER CARE

Whether you have previous volunteering experience, or you simply feel that you have skills that you can bring to us that will help us make our charity more successful and profitable, we want to hear from you.