Jo and Janette’s Walking Support Group
Exercise has ENORMOUS benefits for people living with and beyond cancer.
• Reduces cancer fatigue
• Helps preserve cardiorespiratory & muscular fitness
• May reduce chemotherapy side effects
• Improves psychological well-being
• May reduce risk of cancer recurrence & prolong survival
• But, most importantly, it’s SOCIAL and it’s FUN!
Every Wednesday – next walk 20th November 2019
17.00 hours at the Parador, Javea Meeting point in the Parador cafe – please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and Jo or Janette will get back to you.
Picture is of some of our walkers who met on the 2nd October.