Jo and Janette’s Walking Support Group
Exercise has ENORMOUS benefits for people living with and beyond cancer.
• Reduces cancer fatigue
• Helps preserve cardiorespiratory & muscular fitness
• May reduce chemotherapy side effects
• Improves psychological well-being
• May reduce risk of cancer recurrence & prolong survival
• But, most importantly, it’s SOCIAL and it’s FUN!
Every Wednesday – next walk 25th September 2019
18.00 hours at the Parador, Javea Meeting point in the Parador cafe – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and Jo or Janette will get back to you.