We fundraise with energy and enthusiasm and organise fund raising that is different, interesting and appealing for all ages and nationalities living in our local community and beyond, to provide funds for those that need it.
Donations would not be possible without our dedicated team of volunteers that work unselfishly in our shops and the unending support of the community, individuals, generous public and businesses that continue to enthusiastically support us year after year.
Our unique nursing & advisory service is on ongoing and fundamental expenditure that our charity is dedicated to provide.
We list below additional donations made by Cancer Care in our previous financial year 2019.
- Annual Costs For Lynwen Cancer Care Nursing & Advisory Service
- ECMOR (Our Unique Cancer Research Project / Laboratory Denia Hospital)
- MABS – Respite care room Ana Maria Teulada: €18,250
- Anemona – Breast Cancer Charity in Benidorm: €5,000
- Cervical Cancer Research in memory of Sharon Norrie: €2,000
- St Francis Hospice in memory of Lynwen Buntrock: €1,700
- Marina Salud – Special weighing scales: €1,050
- Marina Salud – Microscope for Oncology research: €9,000
- Marina Salud – Special creams for Oncology unit patients: €3,400
- Marina Salud – Ultra Sound Machine for Oncology unit: €10,500
- MABS – shared cost for respite care room in Ferris Hospital: €7,500